January 9, 2010

2010 and Hope

OK, so if you are reading this, you made it into 2010. 2009 was, as experienced by many, one of the most dificult years since the Great Depression. How do we move on in this climate? How can we still travel, go to a movie and experience small pleasures without fear of going to the poor house. Here's a concept - Save for It! When I was younger, if I wanted to go to Hawaii, I made a plan to go, and then saved for it. There was no extra cash just laying around. Every cent was accounted for. So, I went without or I found a way to make extra cash in order to be able to travel.

I have a few suggestions on how to make your travel dreams a reality. First, you can SIGN UP ON MY WEBSITE and receive emails for deals on your destination. You can Opt Out anytime and we do not share or sell your information! Or, you can call me and I will tell you about Friends and Family Travel and how you can travel for almost free.

Cruises are still one of the best and least expensive ways to travel. 2009 saw prices drop to unbelievable amounts. 2010 still has GREAT DEALS! And hotels are hurting almost everywhere and deals abound there too. I actually stayed in a hotel in Las Vegas for $17.50 per night plus tax with a $15 per day parking use. That was like almost free. And this was a hotel, not a motel! So if you want to go somewhere, January is the time to start planning. Call, email, or stop by if you are in the area. We are here 6 days a week. Call us at 800-514-5194 or email me at information@flyingdutchmentravel.com. Happy New Year!




No comments: